ASHA recognizes each February as National Condom Month. Follow us all month long at #CondomMonth and take advantage of everything we offer:
- How to use male and female condoms
- Talking to a Partner about Condoms and Safer Sex
- Get the right size condom!
- Condomology: a collection of fact-based information (including fact sheets and videos) in simple, easy-to-understand language.
- SexualHealthTV: Sexual Health TV is your one stop for a wide range of sexual health programming. Tune in to watch all the channels including one dedicated to condoms and risk reduction.
- Zika Virus Update: The Zika virus has been in many recent news reports, including those this week linking the virus to one case of sexual transmission in the U.S. Read more about the travel alert related to Zika and recommendations for consistent condom use from the CDC.
- The Health Is Power toolkit is designed for organizations to better promote sexual health and condom use among young African American men (ages 18-30). The toolkit includes posters and postcards, sample social media content, web banners, “drop-in” website articles and more.
- Wrap it up! February is National Condom Month. Learn more @ http://ow.ly/XOQj8 #CondomMonth
- Free fact sheet download – Male Condoms & Female Condoms. http://ow.ly/XOR8H #CondomMonth
- How to Use a Condom animation. http://ow.ly/XORou #CondomMonth
- ASHA’s Condomology busts myths and gets out the facts about condoms. Plain language to empower YOU to make informed choices. http://ow.ly/XOQId #CondomMonth
- February is National Condom Month. Visit ASHA to learn more. It’s YOUR health – take charge and be safe!
- During National Condom Month in January ASHA is offering a free download of the fact sheet Male Condoms & Female Condoms. Get yours at ASHA.
- During National Condom Month in February you can download fact sheets and more from ASHA. Get involved, make a difference!
- Condomology is an ASHA program to ensure that the facts about condoms are available and understood by all so consumers can make informed choices about their sexual health. FAQs, posters, videos, and more. Get the facts and take control of your sexual health.
Join us for a Twitter Chat on condoms and safer sex. We’ll talk about male and female condoms and give tips on condom use (including negotiating safer sex with a reluctant partner). Bring your questions or Tweet them in advance to @infoASHA
What: National Condom Month Twitter Chat – hashtag #CondomMonth
When: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 2:00 pm ET