There are many ways you can help support ASHA’s efforts and become involved in sexual and reproductive health advocacy.
- Do you have an active online presence and social media following? Then consider becoming an ASHA Ambassador to promote the importance of sexual health and healthy sexuality to your audience.
- Interested in local and national politics? Learn more about how you can make your voice heard by advocating for sound STI policy.
- Do you have skills to share? If you have experience in fundraising, marketing, health education, research or other areas, ASHA may have a volunteer opportunity for you.
- If you have a special interest in cervical cancer, you may want to volunteer with a local chapter of our National Cervical Cancer Coalition, or start a chapter of your own.
- Stay up to date on what’s going on at ASHA and in the world of sexual health by subscribing to ASHA’s e-newsletter.