Sexual and Reproductive Health
- The Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP) offers Clinical Minute case studies on essential reproductive and sexual health topics.
- Taking Routine Histories of Sexual Health: A System-Wide Approach for Health Centers: This toolkit, developed by the National Association of Community Health Centers and the Fenway Institute’s National LGBT Health Education Center, was createdfor health centers to facilitate the taking of routine sexual health histories as part of primary care visits.
- Herpes Testing Toolkit: A summary of evidence-based information and expert opinion about testing and diagnosing genital herpes. This complex and dynamic topic is organized into modules to simplify decision-making, assist with test interpretation and education and counseling.
- HPV Toolkit: The HPV Toolkit offers providers an overview of HPV and cervical cancer screening, HPV vaccine recommendations, genital warts, and HPV-related cancers. It also offers suggested counseling messages for patients.
- Counseling patients on HPV: A video primer for clinicians on effective patient counseling for HPV and genital warts. The brief video includes talking points on relationships, incidence and prevalence, vaccines, and HPV's natural history.
- FAQs on HPV for clinicians: Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield, a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Washington and a leader in STD prevention and research for more than 30 years, answers common questions about HPV in a two-part video series.
- Continuing Medical Education: ASHA, in collaboration with Primary Care Education, developed a program to educate primary care physicians on HPV-related disease in both male and female patients as well as HPV vaccine efficacy and its best use in patients.Click here to download a copy of "Understanding Anogenital HPV: Infections, Diseases and Vaccines in Male and Female Patients."