The National Cervical Cancer Coalition (NCCC) is a program of ASHA dedicated to serving women with, or at risk for, cervical cancer and HPV disease. Its mission is to help women, family members and caregivers battle the personal issues related to cervical cancer and HPV and to advocate for cervical health in all women by promoting prevention through education about early vaccination, Pap testing and HPV testing when recommended. NCCC has thousands of members around the world, and several local chapters across the U.S.
- Support services for NCCC grassroot chapters whose mission is to educate their community about HPV and cervical health issues.
- Phone/email pals for those needing to speak with someone who’s “been there.”
- Free materials that educate about HPV and cervical health, including cervical cancer.
- Tools for prevention, detection and screening awareness.
- Quilt project – Quilts that travel the country and help to place a personal face on the battle against cervical cancer.
- Hotline for women and family members battling issues related to cervical cancer and HPV disease: (800) 685-5531.
- Extensive outreach during Cervical Health Awareness Month in January.
Visit NCCC today to learn more about HPV and cervical cancer prevention and see if there is a local chapter near you.