This toolkit includes a customizable item (see the graphic labeled as state-based) we can update with statistics for any U.S. state along with contact information for a local agency or organization. Contact us to get started.
Anytime is the right time to promote HIV prevention and advocacy and there are specific observations recognized throughout the year when it’s especially good to be involved. These include:
- Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (February)
- Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March)
- National HIV Testing Day (June)
- Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (September)
- Latinx HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (October)
- World AIDS Day (December)
An expanded list of HIV/AIDS Awareness Days is accessible through the U.S. National Library of Medicine’s AIDSinfo site.