Around 38,000 people will contract HIV each year and 1 in 7 of those will not know they have been infected. We decided there’s a need to have a focused group of people working to share important HIV prevention, testing, and treatment messages. We are so excited to announce the launch of the HIV Ambassador Program!
Can I be an HIV Ambassador?
Yes you can! Anyone who wants to promote accurate, science-based information about HIV and its prevention can be an Ambassador!
How does it work?
HIV related content from ASHA will be sent to you each week from SocialToaster and you can share these posts to the account that you have linked. The posts will NOT share automatically. You have control of what you post and you must click “share” for the post to appear on your account. Feel free to create original content! HIV Ambassadors will receive one post each week with about 75% of those focused on HIV prevention, treatment, and addressing stigma. The other 25% will focus on broader sexual health topics such as healthy relationships, reproductive health, and other STIs.
How do I sign up?
Follow this link and create an account. Or sign up below! We are excited for you to join us!