ASHA is a trusted source of information on sexual health
We are dedicated to the prevention of sexually transmitted infections through information and support services and public policy activities. Our work is focused around three important areas—education, collaboration, and advocacy.
Working with ASHA
ASHA is well positioned meet the needs of any organization requiring assistance in handling health communications inquiries and response, information and referral services, clinical trial support, research and evaluation, technical assistance and consulting, or other needs.
Some of clients include:
- National Institutes of Health
- National Opinion Research Center at the
- University of Chicago
- University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill
- Research Triangle Institute
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- State of Texas
- United Way of North Carolina