- Questions are limited to 1,500 characters (about 400 words). Question that exceed the character limit maybe deleted and no refund provided.
- A maximum of two follow-up questions are permitted after the initial question is asked
- Please note we do not allow any questions or comments that are repetitive nor do we permit the use of any language that is abusive, harassing, or hateful
- Do not post any identifying information (such as your real name, phone numbers or address)
- Do not post any photos or images
Neither the American Sexual Health Association (ASHA), nor its representatives, will provide medical advice.
MEDICAL EMERGENCY: If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or your healthcare provider immediately!
IF YOU FEEL THREATENED: If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
ABUSE: In cases where you believe a person(s) has breached the terms and conditions of the ASHA website, please contact ASHA IMMEDIATELY. Do not attempt to contact the person yourself and do not post derogatory comments in any areas on the ASHA website.
By checking this box you agree to these terms and allow that ASHA, solely at its discretion, may remove any questions or comments it deems inappropriate with no refund provided.