How do I share Ambassador Content?
Thanks so much for being an Ambassador and spreading awareness on sexual health! Each month we will share a toolkit that covers topics like STI, sexual health, pleasure, awareness observation, and contraceptives. This guide will walk you through sharing a post from a toolkit onto your page!
- Click here to view the toolkits.
- Each toolkit will contain images and sample text. Here is an example from the STI toolkit
#Trich is one of the most common curable STIs in the U.S. and affects more than 2 million people each year! Take charge of your sexual health, get the facts about trich and other STIs, and talk with your health care provider. https://bit.ly/Trichomoniasis #ISpeakSexHealth
3. You can download an image sized for Instagram and Facebook or Twitter by clicking on the links to the right or below and then clicking download.
4. Open up your social media account, copy and paste the text over(click here for copy/paste instructions for Android and click here for Iphone), add an image, and click post. The next 2 screenshots show what the post in progress and the finished post.
5. If you need assistance with how to post on Instagram, LinkedIN, Facebook, or Twitter contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you get started!