Thank You for Your Donation! Your gift has been processed and we truly appreciate your continued support. If you would like to find out more ways to support ASHA, look below!
Become an ASHA Ambassador
Our sexual health ambassadors represent over 26 different states and more than 20 countries globally. Our ambassadors are a diverse group – each voice adding a new perspective. However they all share a commitment to sharing important sexual health information
Check out our publications
We offer a variety of materials of interest to individuals, including books and articles by sexual health experts and novelty items, as well as cervical cancer awareness products from our National Cervical Cancer Coalition.
ASHA also offers a wide variety of patient education STD brochures for clinics, health departments, healthcare providers, and college health centers. These materials can be customized for your practice or organization for a one-time fee.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support ASHA every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to ASHA. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select ASHA as the organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
We Value Our Donors
You can have confidence that we are effective and efficient stewards of your gift.
- You will be treated as a partner in creating a sexually healthy nation—with respect, gratitude, dignity, and recognition.
- You will be connected to a community of givers who are making a difference.
- You continue a proud tradition of helping those most in need in creative and innovative ways.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailing on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration, or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at Development, PO Box 13827, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.